KONG® Equine Luna Ring
The KONG® Equine Luna Ring is the latest addition to the KONG® Equine enrichment line. This treat ring hands freely, or can be placed around the KONG® Equine 8'' Classic for additional treat opportunities for foals, ponies and donkeys that benefit from a smaller toy. The KONG® Equine Luna Ring features a dextrous surface with divots and craters for a variety of treats. Designed to hang, horses stay engaged with this product as it swings freeley as your horse works for the treats tucked away.
- 1.5 lbs of KONG® rubber, a proprietary blend of all-natural rubber that provides greater durability and flexibility (weight may vary)
- Comes in a green color
- 9" diameter and 1.5" thick
- Great for stuffing and play stall
- Can be added to the KONG® Equine 8" Classic as a treat ring
- Made in the USA. Globally sourced materials.
- Our one-year warranty (read our full warranty here) on our KONG® Equine rubber shows the confidence we have in our product's durability. In the event that a horse ingests our non-toxic KONG® rubber and is unable to pass, the rubber is radiopaque meaning that it will show on radiographs.
Unsure of how to start getting the best use out of your KONG® Equine? Here are a few tips and tricks to try out:
- Stuff the holes with apple slices, carrots, horse biscuits, or sugar cubes.
- Smear pastes, peanut butter, apple sauce or any thinner treats to the ring for extended play.